Originally by a poster called “David” on the fast seduction forum
Context: rules for any natural game practitioner
The Ten Commandments of Natural PU …4. Idea. It is not sufficient to be a man. You must become an “idea”. Women are attracted to ideas, not men. …
1. Connect. Genuine connection with another person should serve as the basis of your game. It doesn’t matter how good your techniques are if you can’t achieve a genuine connection.
2. Positive. Always work to increase the positivity of interactions, and strive to improve the emotions of the people around you. Trying to hurt people only destroys your own value.
3. Now. The immediate moment, the “now” is always more important than any previous moment. Never allow yourself to get stuck in previous moments during the pickup, regardless of what happened.
4. Idea. It is not sufficient to be a man. You must become an “idea”. Women are attracted to ideas, not men. Once you determine what YOU stand for, your “idea”, make EVERY SINGLE element of your game congruent to that. Everything you do, say, how you dress, your mannerisms, your techniques should serve to reinforce that “idea”. Any deviation from your “idea” is a leak in your game that needs to be fixed. This accounts for why some techniques work for some people and not others.
5. Reveal. When using techniques and routines, you must communicate yourself through the techniques, not hide behind them. Many men got into the game because they had a fear of letting women see the real them. Routines and techniques have become a very convenient veil that they could hide behind. Don’t let this happen.
6. Value. Demonstrations of value should flow naturally from the reality of your life. Value is built, not fabricated.
7. Vibe. Value is largely perceived as a vibe which is sensed on a subconscious level. How long does it take you to figure out if you like a person or not? 1 minute? 30 seconds? Some of my most memorable relationships came from 1-3 minute number closes.
8. Focus. The nature of your thoughts is the first determinant of your outcome. Your mental “focus” always takes precedence over structure. Never sacrifice your focus in order to follow a generic linear path.
9. Spontaneous. Life is unpredictable. Contingencies always come up. Since women will pay attention to your reactions in all kinds of different situations, your game is only as good as your spontaneous conversation and behaviors.
10. Time. Time is irrelevant to pickup. If you spent 30 minutes with a woman, but the last 5 were boring, you would have been better off venuechanging / getting a number at the 25 minute mark. If you have a problem with flaking, you don’t need to spend more time, you need to improve your vibe.
Summary: Use your time wisely. Be positive, spontaneous, focussed, in the “now”; connect, vibe, reveal your real value, and become an idea in her mind.