|Knowledge Sphere:||StyleLife Academy|
Made famous by “The Game”, this is a favorite routine of the PUAs from Style and Mystery’s group. It is actually based on real Mayan culture and written in detail in a book called Secrets of the Cube: The Ancient Visualization Game That Reveals Your True Self.
The Cube is a field tested routine and most women will remember it because it is so different than most pickup approaches. Women you use the cube on (who have not read The Game) will feel that you really understand them. And, they will want to know more. It is a DHV and a seduction tactic at the same time.
The Cube can be used at anytime in the seduction cycle, but it is usually a great game to play towards A3 or in the comfort stage, when you are getting to know each other. First dates are perfect for the cube. The routine builds attraction and connection is used correctly.
The Design of the Cube
The cube goes like this. Over time, the artist can structure it how he likes, but most start out with this:
1. “Have you ever done the cube?… Ok… I’ll ask you a set of questions, and when I’m done I’ll know everything about you. Are you ready? Do you have a good imagination? …Good.” (The idea here is not to explain it, but just to get her hooked.)
2. “Now, imagine in front of you a landscape” (I’ll usually gesture with my hand for them to imagine it in front of them). 3.“And in the landscape there is a cube. Notice what size is it, what color is it? What is it made of? Where is it?”
4.“Ok, next you see a ladder. Notice, where is it in relation to the cube? What is it made of? What size is it?”
5.“Next there are flowers. Where are they? How many? What do they look like? What color are they?”
6.“Next, there is a horse. What does it look like? Where is it? What is it doing?”
7.“And, last there is a storm. Where is it? What is it doing? What does it look like?”
8.When she has visualized the entire image, then you can tell her the meanings.
Cube = Your Self
Ladder = Your Aspirations
Flowers = Your Friends
Horse = Your Ideal Lover
Storm = Your Challenges and Problems
There are plenty of resources that will offer you exact interpretations. But, these really shouldn’t be necessary. Remember, the point isn’t to “do it right.” The key is in giving your own interpretation, and this interpretation can be developed from your own mind, not from what a book tells you.
Contingencies / Levels of Mastery
- Be vague and use generalities – Talk about women, life and relationships in general. You will be surprised how many reoccurring themes happen. In doing so, she will realize that you understand people, you understand women, and you understand her.
- You can ask clarifying questions. Ask her more detailed questions if her description of her cube and landscape is vague. Ask her how the objects in her life relate to each other.
- Keep your statements positive. Fortune tellers usually mentioned positive reads. As should the artist, to keep the interaction fun and light.
- Re-frame negative images: For example: a weak and small horse means that she has had too many lame and weak men in her life. The reframe is that she really needs one that is strong and healthy and her search is almost there.
- Take advantage of the horse. The horse represents her inner desires. It is a great time to demonstrate that you know what women want. If her horse isn’t ideal, then tell her it is an image of what she has attracted to her in the past, and what she really wants is actually the opposite.
- Burst the tension now and then with a little cocky and playful comment. By making a joke or teasing her, you will keep it fun and keep her interested. Just be careful because she may be in a very vulnerable state to be sharing with you, so don’t over do it. An example: “The Cube means that…. (pause) …. You want my body. (smile)”
- Use all of the little parts to get a bigger picture of her. Try to get a broad sense of who she is as a person, and then you can use that understanding to lead your interpretation.
- Share your own Cube. Tell her about your cube and how it relates to hers.
- Don’t reveal everything. Deliberately leave parts out, or hint that there is something more. Always leave her wanting more. This is a key cornerstone of seduction. ALWAYS leave your audience wanting more.