As PUA’s, there are many important components that come into play when moving a girl through the stages of seduction. One of the most important phases, we feel, is follow-up. When logistics don’t allow for SNL’s or Insta-Dates, we must rely on our phone and text skills to continue the interaction with a woman and continue to build comfort and attraction.
- The 3 components of vocal tonality (volume, pitch, and speed) are essential to having successful phone game, and must be calibrated to where you currently stand in the context of a seduction.
- It’s important to keep in mind that all phone and text interactions are geared towards the meet up – be it a Day 2 or sex.
- Having a roadmap of when to call a girl and when to text her
- A simple but effective model for leaving voicemails, getting a girl to call you back, and dealing with flakes
- A 9-step process that, when followed, can create more dates than you can handle – without using any “pickup lines” or other gimmicks
- Which emoticons to use in text conversations – and at what point in time to use each, as well as why any other emoticon besides the 2 that are described can cause confusion and actually hinder progress in the seduction
- The *ideal* amount of time to wait in between each SMS you send, and why most PUA’s and other systems have it completely wrong
- Low investment vs. high investment texting, and when it’s appropriate to use each
- How to banter and use push/pull and cocky/funny techniques through text and phone
- The key factors that differentiate a successful social media or online dating profile from one that just gets overlooked, as well as secrets of one-on-one online messages that set you apart
- A demonstration of what’s *really* possible in terms of sexual escalation over phone and text, and how to skip the first date altogether in favor of a sexually-charged “night in”
- At times, it’s a little difficult to follow the model. There are a several acronyms (i.e. IABT) and structures (A/B/C/D) that will probably make more sense the second time you watch the videos or review the slides.
- The system places a high reliance on already having relatively solid game. For example, if you #-close a girl but the initial interaction is weak, it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to revive the set from simply using the techniques here. This isn’t a product for beginners – if you are still struggling with the approach, it might be a better idea to work on the other areas of your game first.
- Price is a little high, which might discourage some of those new to the community and not intent on investing in a high-ticket item. The content and revolutionary model in the system definitely does have value, though, and overall it’s a good investment for your money.