AKA Exotic Dancer Game
Quick Definition: The specific area of game that deals with pulling and having a relationship with strippers.
*PUA Lingo does not endorse or support the use of these terms. We strive to describe them the best we can based on the seduction community’s uses for them in improving men’s (and some women’s) dating lives.
Strippers are gamers. We love them because of their ability to seduce men and make them feel wanted. There are also inherent DHVs in dating a stripper. For one, she must be physically good looking, because she is hired in a large part for her beauty. Second, the PUA that successfully games a stripper must have inherently high values, or good game (these two are not mutually exclusive).
Stripper game is also very difficult, given the environment and setting of other male customers. Some things that are specifically different regarding stripper game:
- Most strip bars are real estate. The strippers pay the bar owners for specific times to dance, and they are their own bosses.
- Although not a hard rule, most of the time, if a PUA starts paying a stripper for any services rendered, he becomes her “customer” and full closing her without paying is no longer possible.
- Treat all strippers in the strip bar as 10s and neg hard.
- DHV spike with previous stripper experience and your familiarity to her world.
- Fake IOIs will be thrown out like crazy, thus one cannot trust any kino escalation with strippers.
- Do not engage in conversations threads that strippers initiate, as they are programmed to “sell” you a lap dance.
- A real number close or connection will have to happen outside of the strip bar, so bouncing her is important.
- Very important to DQ quickly and effectively early on.
- Be aware of the inherent baggage and DLVs of dating strippers: long list of male admirers, a busy schedule, flakiness, usually (but not always) some type of childhood trauma related to her father.
I have read about stripper game but never really tried it in a strip bar before!