Quick Definition: A tangible result (usually in the form of contact information or a way to see each other again) that is built on a strong first impression or foundation of a first meeting that is unlikely to flake.
- A meeting of the minds. This is a legal term, but also applies to PU. The communiation is represented in clear forms that each person relates to at a core level. Fundamentally, she understands you are a cool guy and there are no doubts or red flags to signal, consciously or unconsciously, otherwise.
- Solid numbers tend not to flake. This is a result of time investment, and the coolness natural factor of the guy. Each situation is different. However, generally speaking, a solid, cool guy, who spends more time with the girl, after club events (night game), is more likely to get a solid number.
- The definition of “solid close” depends on the PUA and can change person to person. For one guy, a solid facebook close is good enough. For another, a number. Another guy may not consider anything “solid” until he sleeps with a girl at least a few times to solify the relationship.
- Her mind is owned by you, she is intrigued – and you feel that you have control in the cat and mouse game of seduction. You can feel that she’s into you, looking up to you, curious about you. This can result in just good looks of a guy, but most of the time it is related to fame, social status, or an ongoing strong personality and conveyance of that personality in attractive ways.
- When you text / call, the girl properly responds even if she’s busy.
- If she’s not working, constant kino, and a head tilt and DDBL all signal attraction and more solid closes.
- Comfort game needs to be established in addition to Attraction to be more solid (i.e. not just sexual attraction, you actually feel like you know a bit about that person)
At the end of the day, until you really hangout and have significant investment in time and energy in someone, you don’t truly know them. As such, any relationship can be seen as always fluctuating and never solid. Nonetheless, as mPUAs, we strive for numbers that tend to be built more on a foundation.
That was a solid close if I ever saw one.