Quick Definition: A real life entrance that is so eventful or dramatic that it appears to slow down time in everyone’s perception.
Slow motion entrances have been used (overly used, some might say) in Hollywood movies. In real life, celebrities have practiced the skill to capture specific moments. Slow motion entrances don’t just happen. There are a few key elements to create slow motion entrances in real life.
- Looking good alone won’t do it, even if the girl is a natural 10. She has to be somewhat dressed up.
- Slowing down her entrance into the venue, she has a confidence about her.
- Being somewhat aloof, but still appearing to be attentive to what is going on around her. Not reacting to everyone, but only vibing with the people close to her.
- Celebrity example: Marilyn Monroe
- Looking good alone won’t get you a slow motion entrance, although sometimes it is possible for male models.
- Men usually get more attention if they are in the company of women, preferably more than a 1:1 ratio.
- Sometimes, a really cool looking group of guys can get a slow motion entrance.
- Celebrities and rock bands create slow motion entrances.
- A city guy who goes to a small town or out of the country may look different and interesting enough to create attention upon his entrance.
Example of a slow motion moment in a teen parody film:
That was my first slow motion entrance!
Your style changes everything in the game. Elite-style from the start makes the whole dating process 10x easier. Download the 8 Style Attraction Triggers now (Free)
If you want to attract the highest quality women as an Asian guy… consider downloading the 3 Attraction Hacks that only work for Asian men.
Do you want to use proven lines to know what to say to a girl, what to message your matches and what to text that cute girl you got a number from? Then download the 33 field-tested lines to get hot first dates.