Watching RSD’s latest videos, and THEN going out, has helped me improve my game a lot. I’m getting consistent results now getting girls full closing. Still working on 9s and 10s.
For the LONGEST time – I always felt I’m “losing value! no!!” whenever I get rejected / interaction doesn’t go well. It was draining and takes the wind out of me. Harsh rejections make me make up my own excuses : fuck this focus on making money / fuck cold approach social circle is better… you guys know the deal.
I think I finally figured it out:
1. You go out, you put your real self out there
2. You control your own energy in a charismatic and empowering vibe
3. You see things realistically, recognize mistakes quickly, and correct them don’t dwell, just realize. Don’t amplify rejection or mistakes
4. See mistakes and rejection as they are – randomness. Have a laugh at extreme negative emotions of other people. If patterns occur, notice the patterns and calibrate and correct
5. Accept that you have no control over other people’s feelings. You can only control your cool vibe, add value to any environment, and let the chips fall where they may
Tyler on Intermediate pick up insights: