- “Hey guys, I need an opinion. My friend met this girl in Seattle, and they really hit it off. They wound up hooking up on the first night, and he even hung out with her in L.A. over the next week. So he’s up visiting her in Seattle last week, and they’re out on a walk. He takes a few pictures of them together. Like really cute ones with them together. Some of them they’re just hanging out, and a few of them they’re like kissing or whatever while they’re out walking.
- Anyway, the next morning he wakes up, and checks his camera. He looks at the pictures, and he sees that she’s woken up before him and gone into it and deleted the pictures where they’re kissing, and left the ones where they’re just hanging out. He goes to her and says ‘Are you psycho? Why are you going into my camera?’ She says its because she thought she looked bad in the pictures, and didn’t want him to have them. But he can’t figure out if she’s psycho or if its legit that for girls they just hate having pictures out there where she doesn’t look good. He just really liked them because he likes her and doesn’t judge the pics like that.”
- The girls will either say:
- “It’s totally natural. I hate it when pictures make me look bad, especially with a digital camera where you can just delete them and take more.” (They also sometimes say “But he’s only known her a few months. I wouldn’t do that on a guy I just met.”) -or-
- “She has a boyfriend!”
- Your immediate reply would be “He doesn’t care about that. He’s busy. He just doesn’t want her deleting his pics! :)”
Seattle GF Opener
If you enjoyed what you’ve read?
Over 25,000+ people like you who are serious about improving their dating life and getting more hot dates in less than 30 days have joined our Secret Society Letters. Simply click on the green button below to join: