|Knowledge Sphere:||StyleLife Academy|
Quick Definition: A comment or short line that is thrown—like a pebble in a lake—to DHV and neg the target, disqualify the PUA, and show a sense of humor all at the same time. This is Style’s version of a quick and efficient DHV.
Pebbles are great for diffusing interruptions and multi-threading. They can lower an HB’s bitch shield and also make her laugh. Essentially, a pebble can be any combination of a DHV, neg, DQ, or joke packaged into one witty phrase.
It is important for the PUA to not wait for a reaction after throwing a pebble. Regardless of the reaction one gets, one needs to move on quickly after a pebble. A successfully thrown pebble should not cause negative reactions. Some examples of Style’s pebbles are:
- “That’s an interesting accent – where are you from?” (especially if she hasn’t got an accent)
- “Um, that’s just a little creepy now.”
- “Just because you’re a brat, don’t think you’re going to get special treatment from me.”
- “That’s it. We’re breaking up. You can keep the dog.”
- “Note to self: do not date this girl.”
Try throwing a few pebbles with this group; it is quickly becoming boring.
More from my site
Enjoyed what you’ve read?
Over 25,000 people like you who are serious about improving their dating life and getting more hot dates in less than 30 days have joined our free Secret Society Newsletter. Simply click on the green button below: