Items you’ll need to replicate this look:
1. Sequenced Dotted Tie
2. Leather Jacket (Classy style)
4. Brown Leather Belt
5. White Dress Shirt
6. Dark Jeans (Slim Fit)
|Description||Classy business attire mixed with leather jacket and jeans|
|First Impression||Stylish with class and edginess all combined, leaning towards high class style|
|Techniques used||Perfect blend of rocker vs. business. The leather jacket adds edginess and the dark jeans and belt walk a fine line between business casual and a more casual look.
Not everyone can rock a leather jacket with formal wear. Not all leather jackets will work, you need find one that looks “classy” and can blend with a dress shirt, instead of the hardcore biker leather jackets.
|SAS Triggers||Adventurous, Stylish, Elite-ness, Access to Resources|
|Where to wear it||Club, during the day, modeling events, award shows|
- First, to get this outfit right you need to be able to get the vest jeans look correctly. This is blend of the usually business suit, white shirt and vest combination with a more casual jeans look. Then, move on to add a leather jacket that matches the rest of the formal wear outfit.
- The tie has to be color-matching (dark in this case) but also have casual design
- The jeans have to be darker to match the dark leather jacket. Brown or really light jeans would not work in this case.
- Experiment with differently “types” of leather jackets. You’ll notice that certain designs lend themselves well to dress shirts while others do not. Classier leather jackets have a more open neckline that will allow the collars of dress shirt to fit well within that area, whereas biker leather jackets simply have the zipper that goes all the up to protect you for the intended bike ride.