Items you’ll need to replicate this look:
1. Red tie with gold stripes
3. Dark Blue Jeans (These are hard to fine in the right size, search around)
4. Textured Blue Shirt
5. Leather Shoes
6. Black Sweater
|Description||Blue sunglasses, black sweater and dark jeans|
|First Impression||Very cool guy who might have a nice office job / cool CEO. He looks just a little too cool to be a regular “office worker” but it is still a possibility|
|Techniques used||Color matching, casual jeans and sunglasses matching a nice collared shirt with a tie, usually reserved for the office|
|Skill Level||Intermediate. Must pull off the sweater matching with the shirt especially at the neck and collar section. Picking the right colored tie and glasses is important to pull off the complete look|
|SAS Triggers||Personality, Lifestyle, Access to Resources, Clean Cut, Adaptability|
|Where to wear it||The office, on a weekday, anywhere|
- The contrast of the tie and shirt is softened by the sweater
- The use of light blue shirt creates a casual feeling with the wearer
- The dark jeans are just formal enough, but also possess a slightly casual and rebellious look
- The sunglasses add the the man’s coolness. The light blue tint is a very beautiful and stylish look on top of the overall dark attire
- The red tie adds a nice touch of a bright color without taking away from the casual feel of the outfit
One of my favorite outfits that can adapt inside and outside of the office.
Your style changes everything in the game. Elite-style from the start makes the whole dating process 10x easier. Download the 8 Style Attraction Triggers now (Free)
If you want to attract the highest quality women as an Asian guy… consider downloading the 3 Attraction Hacks that only work for Asian men.
Do you want to use proven lines to know what to say to a girl, what to message your matches and what to text that cute girl you got a number from? Then download the 33 field-tested lines to get hot first dates.