2. Grey Jeans
3. Black boots
5. Necklace (silver chain)
6. Gauge Earrings
|Description||Slick hair, Grease meets Fight Club attire of a bad boy in the streets|
|First Impression||Cool, unique looking guy who looks mysteriously stylish|
|Techniques used||Making vintage clothing look good, matching colors between the clothing items. The photographer also did amazingly well in the color of the background and the truck mixed with the color of the clothes. The hair and the earrings add further edginess to an already rocker-ish look.|
|SAS Triggers||Pre-selection, Elite-ness, Intelligence, Efficiently using money, Historical knowledge and passion for the arts, Bad boy image|
|Where to wear it||During the day, in alternative / retro clubs|
- This look requires a strong understanding of fashion and style to pull off.
- At its centerpiece is the love for mixing and matching vintage clothing. The leather jacket is reminiscent of the 1920s bad guy in movies (James Dean). The jeans and boots further illustrate a dark, bland exterior.
- The model’s pose is perfect in illustrating a carefree and yet rebellious vibe to the shoot.
- The model’s expression is that of a warm, alpha coolness. The smoke in his hand shows the contradiction of his smooth way of walking through life while destroying himself at the same time
- Gauge earrings in general add dominance and masculinity and in this case suits the wearer’s hair color and outfit very well
Your style changes everything in the game. Elite-style from the start makes the whole dating process 10x easier. Download the 8 Style Attraction Triggers now (Free)
If you want to attract the highest quality women as an Asian guy… consider downloading the 3 Attraction Hacks that only work for Asian men.
Do you want to use proven lines to know what to say to a girl, what to message your matches and what to text that cute girl you got a number from? Then download the 33 field-tested lines to get hot first dates.