Items you’ll need to replicate this look:
1. Black and white styled fedora
3. Black Suit Jacket
4. Black Pants
5. Cool (sometimes ironic) T-shirt
|Description||Run down Hollywood Look|
|First Impression||To cool to care, yet understands the Hollywood scene and subtle fashion statements. Looks a bit rugged and unkept|
|Techniques used||Color matching of white and black blend well and play off each other. The long hair also helps exhibit the “hobo” or “too cool to care” look. The retro sunglasses and the T-shirt add an element of cool-ness to the look.|
|Skill Level||Intermediate – Advanced|
|SAS Triggers||Pre-selection, Elite-ness, Intelligence, Fame, Don’t Care Attitude|
|Where to wear it||During the day, Award shows, Nightclub|
- We did note that for this look to work, a longer hairstyle will accentuate the “hobo” and “too cool to care” attitude.
- The retro glasses definitely add a definition of “I know what’s up” to the whole look.
- It is a perfect play of formal (pants, suit jacket) and informal (necklace, sunglasses) that can still pass at the award show.