Quick Definition: The ability to give the woman an opportunity to win your affections, where appropriate within a dynamic interaction.
Julien explains in succinct points:
- You need to give her room to chase you to feel like she “earned” you
- Most guys assume she will leave if you stop “doing”. Not true. Don’t be afraid of this.
- Give her an opportunity to chase, you don’t need it, you’re giving HER A CHANCE
- Create a verbal vacuum (conversational vacuum)
- Stare at her, expectant: “it’s your turn to partake in this interaction. You don’t have to, I don’t need you to, but let’s see what’s you’ve got”
- Do a takeaway “Hey! You’re supposed to fight for me!” Do it playfully, “you would really let me go? What the fuck”
- “Oh you’re 26. Interesting” – slight IOD/neg
- Kiss “you’re a horrible kisser” – strips away validation
- Look, I like you ok, just be cool. Be cool – frames her as the chaser, and that she needs to be cool to be with you.
- All of this amplifies sexual tension, amplifies the fact that she’s working for you
Usage: Let her chase you, not the only way around mate.