I got a chance to interview Sinn and his Effortless Communication product launch this week. In the product he covers a fundamental step of the game:
Naturally flowing conversation with strangers and moving from “stranger” identity to “social connection”. He covers:
- How people identify strangers vs. someone they know
- Techniques you can use to never run out of things to say
- The importance of using names and questions correctly
- The fallacy of attraction first vs. comfort first
- How to build attraction easily after the social comfort is applied correctly
… And find out why he’s retiring at age 30!
Here is the full interview on YouTube:
For a sneak peak of the product, check it out here.