AKA “grounding sequence”
Quick Definition: A power routine (or a sequence of routines) to convey one’s core personality with DHVs, vulnerabilities, and an interesting and engaging story line.
Grounding is a concept taken from MM. It is a quick way of conveying one’s identity to others through a well constructed routine.
Specific grounding routines are different depending on the person. The commonalities that grounding shares are:
1. A short, memorable brand for what you routinely do: “Rockstar, Entrepreneur, Magician, Speaker, Writer, Hacker”
2. How you got from being a normal kid to your dream role
3. What you are doing now in relation to show you are/identity
4. Your future plans for continuing this journey
5. Telling all this with genuine passion, intrigue and enthusiasm.
My identity and lifestyle is such that if I throw a strong grounding routine sequence at my target, I will have a girlfriend.
Related Terms: Inner game, Identity, Congruence, DHV, Attraction