Quick Definition: The rules and guidelines that most girls obey in order to stay within their social peer group. These rules can be communicated verbally or subcommunicated.
AKA Girl Coding
Girl Code in the mainstream media is vague, and people argue if it actually exists. PUAs know better because we strive understand women to a greater degree. Girl code doesn’t have to be a council meeting where it is spoken. It is implicit in female relationships. Some well known girl excuses and codes can be found here. In addition to that, here are some common rules in any hot girl social circle:
1) A man must be around for at least six weeks before you make your friends bother to learn his first name or know much about him. Until such time, he should be referred to as “The boy” or “That guy I am currently dating.”
2) All girls must have a right hand man. This is the guy friend who is always ready and available to hang out with you. He is probably a super beta guy or an orbiter trying to fuck you. Nonetheless, you need him there to do all the things you want to do. Maybe you’ll give him a sympathy fuck, but you’ll never date him. He is replaceable, as there are a line of orbiters waiting to hang out with you because you are super hot.
3) If you just met a guy and know absolutely nothing about him, but need to refer to him during “girl talk,” you use one example of who he is, something he has, or what he does, and he becomes…that guy. (Ex. “The basketball guy,” “The mall dude,” “The Four a.m. in the Taxi Guy.”)
5) If a girlfriend starts talking to a guy at a bar, you are obligated to ask her a random question and read her eye signals. If she looks at you for more than 2-3 seconds, it is your responsibility to drag her away.
6) If she seems engaged with the guy, you can either stay or leave them for about 5 minutes or so. If the guy starts hitting on you, you are obligated to leave because your friend will likely be upset and think you stole her guy. Exception: unless he’s one of those guys every girl likes, of course.
A scene from Mean Girls:
Girl Code should not be broken among the tribe members of the plastics – from the movie Mean Girls