• Female Pick Up Artist (FPUA)

by AlphaWolf & Co.
    86 comments

Quick Definition: A woman who uses PUA techniques to pick up men.

Note: See the Female PUAs and Female Gurus page here

Full Definition:

Female pickup artists are women who adopt the tricks and techniques of the seduction community and apply them to seducing the men they desire. While pickup has long been a male dominated industry, there are an increasing number of women becoming involved in the pickup community as well, either as wing girls or as actual female puas.

Traditional gender roles have dictated that men are the ones expected to pick up, while women have played the role of those being picked up on. However, with the rise of feminism and the blurring of gender roles, women have increasingly taken a more aggressive approach to their dating lives, not content with simply waiting around and hoping to be picked.

There are also women who are forced to pick up, such as bisexual women and lesbians. Such women often face the same difficulties that men have when approaching girls. Because there are few sources that deal with their specific situations, many such women have turned to the seduction community for advice.

It is somewhat ironic that women are starting to learn pickup, because many PUA techniques such as active disinterest, body rocking, and qualification are techniques that were originally developed by modeling women who used the very same techniques on men. With the rise of female PUAs and the popularizing of the seduction community, the game has come full circle.

Usage:

That girl is a total fpua; she just ran the cube on me!

Related Terms: Wingwoman, AFOG, Tandem Hunting, PUA, Seduction Community, Girl Game

Source: Cruise

• Enjoyed what you’ve read so far?
    Over 25,000+ people like you who are serious about improving their dating life have downloaded the 2 Unbreakable Conversation Starters and our In Field Cheat Sheet and Simply click on the green button to download:

*Limited Time: download 3 texts to get girls to come over your place during quarantine period:

• Related Posts

86 comments

Monad May 11, 2009 - 8:55 am

Lesibans, bisexuals, or even whingwomen I can understand (the latter doing it for the benefit of guys more than anything else).

Maybe I am missing something?

casual May 11, 2009 - 9:59 am

Thanks for the comment, Monad.

I’m not quite sure what the phenomenon is with FPUAs, but it is one of the most searched for terms on this site, and there are a couple of internet forums on the subject as well.

I think while it’s true that most women can get laid whenever they want, it’s not true that they can get laid by whomever they want. Thus, learning pickup can help them be more selective, as with men.

Also, many pickup techniques and ideas about social dynamics are applicable to both men and women. Many pickup techniques were developed by doing what many women do naturally. Just as with men, women can take control of their love lives by gaining a conscious understanding of what they do unconsciously. I think it’s telling that more and more PUA companies are starting to offer courses to women.

The comment about feminism was merely to point out that traditional gender roles are shifting. Traditionally, men have been the ones that have done pickup, and women have been the ones that have been picked up on. However, modern women are not shy about approaching men themselves, at which point pickup skills become useful.

Monad May 11, 2009 - 10:58 pm

I understand where you are coming from, and I touched on the subject previously, but was referring more about capturing the man’s interest in a relationship than sex because as I also also mentioned before, most women can have sex with the majority of guys, even guys in demand if they make it obvious and easy enough for them.

However the very fact that women are using PUA techniques seems to be antithetical to the inherent part of women’s attraction to men as women respond to men who take the lead, have confidence, status, evidence of social proof etc. Conversely men require only beauty and sexines primarily, and a pleasant and fun personality secondly, so how can this be an advantage to women?

A perfect example is Kezia, she is quite obviously beautiful, all she would need to do is introduce herself to any man and her chance of rejection would be almost nill. Where is the need for game (inner or outer), social proof, cocky and funny, negs, DVH etc? Didn’t she choose that dress, spend hours putting on makeup to this end? lol

It appears, in our modern post feminist society that women seem to think that they can do what ever men do and get the same results, as if they do not even accept the fundamental differences between the sexes. Ironically this is as much of a problem with men not accepting the differences either and I would speculate that this is the primary reason why the seduction community came into being in the first place.

Maybe I will have to look at this further, thanks very much for you reply Casual.

Cheers.

alphawolf May 12, 2009 - 12:04 am

My thoughts on this:

1. The FPUAs I have met are not 10s. They are usually 4-7s and in practicing pickup they hope to get hotter guys. Read the blog comments on zip’s blog (under FPUA def) and you’ll see a lot of women mentioning how to get hot guys, or talk about keeping guys of value

2. Maybe its not about the sex, rather, the relationship? Men use love for sex, women use sex for love.

3. Do you know what i would get away with if I was a female equivalent of 10? And a 10 with seduction skills?

4. I’m not a woman so any female opinions would be great.

5. I had a dream that one day I would open a school for gifted youngsters, and all that would gain acceptance will be welcome to study the art of seduction as a subject major. Men and women, young and old…

Nemo May 25, 2009 - 12:15 am

… I’m now no longer directly involved in female equivalent of ‘the game’ (so to speak), having retired, however, I am still in regular contact with Neil (Strauss also known as ‘Style’) and others and (unofficially) still occasionally in contact with the seduction community and throwing in a word of help/advice here and there.

When first introduced to Neil’s book, ‘The Game’, I was intrigued: the stories of characters ‘games’ in it had uncanny resemblance to the similarly named book that I was writing at the time. Prior to reading ‘The Game’, I was mostly unaware of PUA’s games and yet I, in my own way, had been quietly playing a cousin of them myself, oblivious to their flamboyant parade around the world; too caught up in my world to notice or bother about anyone else’s.

No longer ‘in field’, and settling down into a new life, I’m yet still always intrigued to hear the goings on in the seduction community. It seems Female PUAs are on the rise; a somewhat concerning and yet liberating fact.

Let me just say that Female PUAs walk on a thin line… keep your balance.

Best,

Nemo.

AlphaWolf May 29, 2009 - 9:47 pm

“Why do heterosexual women need to learn PUA techniques? An averagely attractive woman can have sex with most guys. And feminism? What has feminism got to do with it? Women have always had this ability, since time immemorial. Is it the fact that since feminism men don’t want to commit as readily because they can get sex more easily? Well the sexual revolution and feminism are not helping women’s cause by lowering the cost of sex to men, if it is commitment they desire from an alpha male that they are becoming FPUAs.

Maybe I am missing something?”

That’s the beauty of pickup. Its a skill. A technique. You can use it to get sex with hotter men/women than you normally can. You can use it to instill a sense of commitment in your man. You can use it for different social situations. Pickup is not bound by morals or ethics. It simply is.

What people do with their PU skills determines their character and who they are.

College Coed October 21, 2009 - 3:22 pm

I’m an eighteen year old girl, and I’m pretty sure I’m relatively attractive…at least a 7 on a scale of 1-10, definitely not lower than a six. I’m also bubbly and cute, but I still have trouble getting guys. They seem to think of me as a little sister or the good girl, so they never even try at all to have sex with me. I think I might try using some pick up artist techniques simply to spice up my life and add another dimension to my personality. I guess the most important thing for fpuas is to give guys the illusion that they are in control. Contrary to popular belief, not all guys will sleep with every single girl who makes herself available…just some guys…and I’m interested in getting involved in some capacity with attractive, interesting, intelligent men…and those men can probably already get a lot of really pretty girls, so in order to get their attention, I need to use some mind games. While the seduction community is pretty misogonystic as a whole, I think the techniques provided could be used…and have sometimes been used…towards a good end…finding a meaningful relationship with a person you are really interested in…instead of only one night stands. And there’s nothing wrong with having fun along the way! I like how scientific it is, an actual formula of sorts that can really be practiced…I expect it will yield much better results than a lot of the stuff in cosmo…although that helps to.

casual October 21, 2009 - 3:40 pm

What’s ironic is that a lot of the stuff that’s taught in the seduction community came from modeling the way women act. It’s funny to me that a lot of early PUAs developed their “techniques” by modeling women, and now women in turn are modeling PUAs. Some psychological principles are gender-agnostic, I guess. As long as everyone’s getting laid ;)

alphawolf October 22, 2009 - 4:56 pm

Hi CoEd girl. Is it possible that maybe some of these guys are still virgins? They may be comfortable or do not know what to do. If you guide them properly, the seduction should happen as long as you can spend enough time with the guys you want.

nKight October 23, 2009 - 11:34 am

Hi CoEd girl.

I think you’ll just have to try and experiment, the same way that pickup artists do. Realize there is no magic bullet that will make you able to snag any man instantly. Just try not to do things that frustrate men, like play hard to get. I know cosmo says it works, but if you do it, and aren’t getting laid, then does it really work?

Second, I think the things that would help you best is opinion openers(related to guy stuff) that would allow you not to weird the men out, and not be a “slut” with your friends. Just realize that you’ll be taking the first move, and this will become a pattern.

Third, I don’t know why women assume that if you have sex on the night you meet, or on the first date, that you’ll never see that person again. I think that’s all neediness. I know if a woman had sex with me on the first date, I’d definitely want to see her again.

Daemon November 13, 2009 - 10:21 am

This is rubbish, women can’t be PUA’s because they can never truthfully apply the technique. The very reason males can be PUA’s is because a female doesn’t judge a male solely on his looks, but also/mainly on value, social proofing and protection.

For female PUA’s that doesn’t work. Is she an athlete, a teacher, is she great at [random], is she friends with the president of the Russian Federation, it doesn’t matter, if she’s a 6 she’ll always be a 6.

casual November 13, 2009 - 12:31 pm

Hey Daemon,

It’s true that women are judged largely by their looks, but it’s a bit of an exaggeration to say they’re judged solely by their looks.

A lot of the same dating advice that applies to men applies to women. Improving your look. Expanding your social circle. Learning how to banter and build rapport. Learning how to kino and use eye contact. Sexual innuendo. All applicable to women.

And like I wrote before, a lot of the techniques used in the seduction community were developed by men who observed what women did, and flipped the script. Playing hard to get. Being unavailable. Compliance testing. Jealousy plotlines. All things that most girls know and use unconsciously before they’re even out of high school.

Check out the link to Female PUA Blogs that I posted above. You’ll find women who are connecting with each other online and trying to learn this stuff, just like guys do.

Expat December 16, 2009 - 5:43 pm

Being a woman is a waste of life.  They really do suffer “the second sex” syndrome.  I’m a woman & it is a pain.  After reading that book the game & a life time of observing where women are delegated in society both by culture & nature I want out. It is very depressing (ps Im a 6 or 7 out 10). I would only see life as worth living if  I were a 10 being a woman.  If I were a man I might consider being somewhere between a 6 to a 10 out of 10 because i would cultivate other areas.  Maybe my suicidal tendencies are just natures way of natural selection.  But I can’t rationalize that when I see so many more ugly than myself trying with all their might to breed & succeeding…even tho all the while they suffer the baggage of ugliness. I’m just a perfectionist & won’t tolerate an ounce of pain in my being.

Expat December 16, 2009 - 6:04 pm

I would expect some sort of resistance to my last post. It was full of assumptions. What I will explain is why I’ve lost so much motivation.

I recently invested in some goal tracking software. I began digging deep & logging all major goals.

I believe i’ve got sufficient intelligence & skill to get everything I want in terms of career, quality of relationships, health, fitness, & specific projects…however there is little I can do to change my genetics..sure I can maximize my attractiveness but it does not go deep & will be gifted (burdened) upon my offspring & I don’t want that for them. It just isn’t part of my vision.

I also see that tendency for human beings to see successful men & women & in many (most) cases overlook in particular woman if they are not also attractive.

Yeah she’s smart but what a shame Shes not attractive or only average.

alphawolf December 18, 2009 - 12:16 am

Expat, yes you should just go ahead and kill yourself then. What is the point if living if you are only average right?

The above was sarcasm delivered poorly and I do not mean to sound over-simplistic, but I think you should find friends and someone who appreciates you for who you are, regardless of gender. These are also issues that are deeper and require more to fix than what we offer here on pua lingo.

For a long time I felt like I wasn’t attractive enough and I understand your pain. However it wasn’t until recently that I realized that what really matters if your core qualities, which keep good friends around in the long run. Also, exploration of more extreme measures like plastic surgery and weight loss can yield amazing scientific options of enhancing attractiveness. A 10, in both male and female equivalents have worked hard to get there. They weren’t born that way.

Expat December 20, 2009 - 4:57 am

Alphawolf,

I’m not afraid to work hard at all…I am afraid to work hard without ever truly achieving the results I desire. I believe I am the best I can be…perhaps could build a little more muscle (I am too small if anything)…and maybe get a boob job.

My point is that take two different people & apply all the beautification tricks in the book – one will trump the other.

Also, I am not short of people in my close circle who value me for who I am. These are partly but not predominantly the ones I am wanting to impress. It is the world at large. Beauty equals clout. Being a woman lacks clout due to both factors of nature & culture as I mentioned before. But a less than 10 woman lacks even more clout.

I understand my options…this issue is not new to me nor many others… They are 1. Change my thinking; so focus more on the positive & reframe the negative in effect to trick the mind into thinking that it’s nor important, or that I am better than I think. 2. End my life.3. Focus really hard like in ‘the secret’ and attract a new body.

The first 2 are both viable options…not convinced on the third, though it would be my preference to get a new body if possible.

Just before I go I’d just like to ask ….is this whole seduction thing designed to get sex only or relationships too?

alphawolf December 20, 2009 - 12:42 pm

@Expat

People have many different goals in pickup. Some are here to find the one to marry, others want to sleep with as many women as they can. I am more towards the latter. In any scenario, it is about developing options with the opposite sex. As with all areas of life, your goals may change over time, but the fundamental message is that pickup skills give us more options than we otherwise would have.

Jay December 20, 2009 - 1:01 pm

My god, a lot of guys are such idiots who cant think outside the box.

What a stupid way of thinking to say that women cant rely on nothing else but their looks.

Very, very stupid.

People who say this probably rarely go out and actually meet real people.

I saw this girl at college. She was kind of cute. Probably a 6. But she seemed very shy and and aloof so I kind of felt disinterested and felt I could get someone better. But then later I found out that she actually had a lot of friends and had a very good job for a college student. As a result, I dont know why I suddenly felt that she was of so much higher value than me and in my eyes she became a 9.

So guys with narrow thinking, go out more.

casual December 20, 2009 - 1:06 pm

@Jay

I think it really depends on what the guy is looking for. If they’re just looking to get laid, then the hot blonde is going to seem attractive, even if she doesn’t have much of a personality (who cares if it’s only a ONS?).

Guys who are looking for a relationship are going to care a lot more about other qualities like humor, personality, similar interests, etc. and not put as much emphasis on looks, since looks don’t last forever, after all, and there are other qualities that a man can find beautiful in a woman.

Charming Man December 23, 2009 - 10:42 am

Expat, it’s very nice to see somebody actually speaking the truth for once. You said something quite incredible:

“But I can’t rationalize that when I see so many more ugly than myself trying with all their might to breed & succeeding…even tho all the while they suffer the baggage of ugliness.”

Very true. And think of their ugly children, who will also suffer the same lack of happiness, because they aren’t 10s.

Look at animals – all non-domesticated animals are beautiful. (Well, just about all, maybe not hyenas and a few other animals, but 99.9%). Every lion is perfect, every squirrel and rabbit are perfect, and look just like the rest of their species. But look at human beings – look at how ugly most of us are! I would say that less than 5% of human beings I encounter are ‘normal’ – the rest being mutants – i.e. UGLY. Obviously this isn’t their fault, it’s their parents. But I say well done to you, for being honest, as a woman, and talking about this.

For me, looks are the most important thing of all, when deciding upon who I want to marry/mate with/go out with. (Not in that order, obviously!) I cannot imagine looking into the eyes of a woman who I don’t find to be a perfect 10 (for me), and saying “I love you”. I can’t imagine waking up to a woman who is a 7, or an 8, and then going out with her and seeing a woman who IS a ’10’, and having to pretend I never saw her.

As a result, I have only had one two girl friends in my entire life (though the second resulted in marriage!) and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I see people all the time, talking about how it’s ‘personality’ that’s important, and how ‘you grow to love each other more over time’, and all that baloney – what they are really saying is “I am terribly lonely, I can’t stand my own company, I need somebody to validate me, and I’ve found somebody with exactly the same problems who can do that for me!”

The human race only got to be so incredibly mutated (i.e. UGLY) because 99% of people are able to use their minds when having sex, to override their natural desire for a 10 – i.e. a non-mutant sexual partner.

Jay December 23, 2009 - 12:48 pm

Charming Man,

Why are you passing judgment on others? Just because you have a certain standard in life, doesnt mean your standard is the only valid one.

Its a fact that all of us care about the looks of our partners. And Im not going to talk for others but for me, I want the overall package not just specific like looks. Im dont wanna share my private life forever with a hot woman who is totally different from me in personality and interests. A 7 with matching personality and interest is good enough for me.

Instead of getting a wife, you should just get a real doll dude.

Jake December 31, 2009 - 6:20 am

Charming Man,

Except, you know, animals don’t have what they call cognition. Take away that, and you take away every bit of technology ever developed. I suppose if you want to be a lion, feel free. You may find that wish somewhat difficult.

Unfortunately for you, in the human world it is not strength, size and beauty that solely determine success. In a great many fields, the upper echelon are not representative of those qualities at all. At one time in our history this may have been the case, but today we find ourselves in a world with social, economic and intellectual struggles that have to be overcome.

You will die, so too will your offspring, and eventually it is entirely conceivable your entire genetic line will cease to exist, regardless of your beauty, wealth, success, or anything of the sort. This is a game no one wins – we’re all here playing it however we desire, and your close minded perspective on it is somewhat revolting. You have obviously been consumed in delusion.

Diana Crabtree January 26, 2010 - 11:24 pm

Thank god that Kezia learned the PUA techniques! Without them the poor homely girl would be cursed to a life of lonliness

Charming Man March 20, 2010 - 6:51 pm

Jay and Jake… how very irrational of you both… Neither of you actually negated anything I had said – you just tried (pathetically) to convince yourselves that human beings aren’t, on the whole, MUTANTS.

Maybe you like living in a world where attractive women/men are a rarity, I sure as hell do not. I hate the fact that it’s nigh on impossible to get an attractive woman, precisely because they are so rare.

As for your pathetic comment: “For that matter, you are walking a very fine subjective line with concepts such as “success” and “beauty”. All animals are beautiful? So egotistical for you to say such a thing as if it were an axiom.”

Words fail me. All animals are beautiful – or hadn’t you noticed? Does the truth hurt? It’s precisely because animals don’t use imagination when seeking a mate, and when mating, that animals are beautiful.

A large proportion of human beings have neurotic, unnatural sexual desires. For example, anybody who wants to mate with anybody who they cannot naturally produce children with, is sick. i.e. anybody who wants to ‘mate’ with prepubesecent children, elderly women, or their own sex, (or animals, for that matter), is sick in the head.

To a lesser degree, anybody who wants to mate with mutants, is also sick in the head, to the same degree as the ugliness/mutant-ness of their chosen partner.

Just go and look at the worst societies on Earth, and you will see LOTS of ugly people – in fact, frequently ALL ugly.

But don’t tell me – “We’re all the same” and all that claptrap and nonsense.

So tell me – would a world with 500 million incredibly attractive (i.e. normal, non-mutant) and intelligent, law abiding human beings, all living in harmony, be worse or better than the free for all we have currently?

Expat April 7, 2010 - 8:28 pm

The argument is heating up.

Many people argue that “it’s what’s inside that counts”. This is a big fat lie.

This one statement, even though it was designed to make me feel better, has just irritated and perplexed me for years, basically due to its inherent dishonesty. I have finally allowed myself to accept that it is both what is inside AND what is outside that counts..ITS THE WHOLE…and that people only use that lie to soften the truth. Both are pretty much arbitrarily assigned qualities we are born with. Sure, we can enhance both by inner work and superficial beautifying techniques…but BOTH are basically randomly assigned. There are some people who have some sort of innate charisma, and others with a dull disposition or a lack of interest in stuff around them which translates to a boring unattractive personality…and some who have great looks compared with others who are at other ends of the scale…with everything in between…the ideal is to have both. The people who have both have the greatest potential.

I hope that one day human beings will see that allowing unattractive or weak genes to permeate our species is a national health issue, and not kind to the individuals who carry the burden. And that implementing the technology to modify the genetic combinations we allow in our offspring, is the most compassionate thing to do.

Natures built in quality control system of “natural selection” has been severely hampered with medical advances. Its my hope that the same science that has screwed natural selection is used to “artificially select” genes for health, strength, beauty, intelligence etc – the qualities humans value.

Is that harsh..maybe…but it is what I think.

Not sure where I fit in all that – I have pretty well eliminated my validity on this planet.

PS…not sure I agree that all animals are beautiful. I have a two pet cats, and one is a far more beautiful healthy specimen than the other.

Belle April 14, 2010 - 3:10 pm

Wow- did some one really type this?

“Go to any third world slum and look at the vile people who live there. Look at their poor children, who will grow into exactly the same selfish, worthless scum as their parents – a blight on this beautiful planet.”

… I bet he’s American, unlucky.

Jay April 24, 2010 - 11:07 pm

So unreal. This is what happen when the outside matters more than the inside.

Jonathan Johnson May 25, 2010 - 8:13 am

like all would agree, Kezia is hot woops i ment to say Female pickup is bullshit

for straight women and for lesbians…

its really easy for straight women and they improve a lot faster by doing it the normal way, the way that all women do it (improving looks,clothing etc).

for lesbians its even easier

alphawolf May 25, 2010 - 10:57 pm

@JJ: LOL

Sarah June 6, 2010 - 1:33 pm

I think women can learn a lot from the seduction community! Yes they might be able to get laid, but the problems seem to come after that.

I recently came out of a long term relationship and started dating for the first time. The first guy I went out with was a disaster. I made huge mistakes, and he was very clever at making me chase him.

This made me totally re think my strategy. I would say I was a pretty attractive woman, and I don’t have trouble getting attention from men. But its the guys that don’t pay as much interest that intrigue me. Even if they aren’t the most attractive.

After reading ‘The Game’, learning about the Mystery Method and reading online blogs from the seducation community I began to understand how I could use some of these techniques to keep a guys interest past the sleeping with him once part. I don’t intend to become a PUA myself, but changing my habits and the way I think about the men I date seems to be working a little better for me.

alphawolf June 7, 2010 - 1:31 am

@ Sarah: Totally understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately, on a purely biological level there is a sense of competition between men and women as to how sex plays into the whole relationship. Once you sleep with a man, you do lose a certain level of power as woman, especially if he’s good in bed.

That being said, A good guy should not manipulate you or constantly make you chase him. A good LTR requires balance and commitment, give and take from both sides in order to work.

Never Mind June 8, 2010 - 12:49 pm

How dumb are these women taking these pua classes anyway? The only thing these women need to focus on when attracting a man are their looks and personality. These women should expect to be turned down by men if they cannot be bothered to look after themselves and watch their weight. For the most part, THIS IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED OF WOMEN WHEN ATTRACTING A MAN. Do you really need someone to tell you that? I just find it a nonsense that an attractive woman would call herself a pickup artist. Surely by the dymamics between man and woman the woman’s abiliy to ‘pick up’ a man she wants is a somewhat intrinsic quality. What a useless title to have. Its no achievement to a woman to be a pua. The frustation that some men feel which drives them to male puas is some testament to this. The idea of a female pua who looks after herself, looks good and isnt an asshole, is very stupid indeed, but then again at the root of all this are feminists and their stupid point scoring and irrational competition, trying to do what ever men do however pointless it even when considering the differences between the sexes. Sad really.

J June 11, 2010 - 1:15 pm

@ Nevermind: That was one of the dumbest things I’ve every come across in the community. Basically you’re telling women to shut up, look pretty, and keep their weight down. Not every woman is concerned with finding and keeping a guy. There are some women that live for the game as much as men. It is idiotic to assume that all women function mentally a certain way, and obviously you need to be in the community to learn that pulling women effectively requires you to drop the misogynistic chip on your shoulder . It won’t serve you well in the long run.

alphawolf June 12, 2010 - 8:13 pm

@ J and @Nevermind:

I think for guys, once you get get mostly HOT chicks. By “HOT” I mean, good looking by your own standards that you are very sexually attracted to, personality makes all the difference in the world. And yes, women who know game are, to me, extremely ATTRACTIVE.

Never Mind June 14, 2010 - 10:36 am

@ J. I didnt tell anyone to do anything. I simply commenting on the dynamics of society between men and women. I am stating the facts here. Sorry if its hard for you to accept but thats the way it is. I will always maintain that it is nonsense for an attractive woman to act as if it is actually a challenge for her to pick up a guy, so much so that she actually calls herself a pick up artist. Its an insult to male pick up artists who REALLY have to do some work when trying to pull a woman.

Jay June 27, 2010 - 12:36 pm

So many stupid and backward thinking men here.

J June 27, 2010 - 12:47 pm

@ Never Mind: You have absolutely no idea what it’s like to be a female, and that’s the mentality that’s going to screw you as a PUA. Women don’t have it “easier” in any sense. And what about the Lesbian community? The PUA title is more than valid in that area. Don’t go shooting off your mouth about things you have no real information or experience on.

What June 28, 2010 - 7:24 pm

College coed said:

“I guess the most important thing for fpuas is to give guys the illusion that they are in control.”

——————–

The most important thing for Mpuas is to give girls the illusion that they are illuding men that they’re in control. The ones being illuded are still girls, at the end.

What June 28, 2010 - 7:42 pm

J and Jay is the same idiotic, misandrist female posting her vaginal stupidity over and over again. Its very easy for females: you either are VERY GOOD LOOKING, and so you can get all the men you want, or if you’re ugly no amount of “game” will give you Brad Pitt or any other hot men. This simple concept doesnt sink in the female brain because the female brain has 6 billion neurons less than the male brain. Thats why men look only for the esterior in females, and thats why females dont need to learn any “game” to attract men. If she looks good, she attracts men, if she doesnt, she better buy a dildo.

Expat June 28, 2010 - 8:05 pm

I am female. I do not read about the techniques in order to expand the range of guys to choose from…or to get more guys…it is purely and simply because the game is fun…sparring is fun…looking good is fun…playing is fun…going out is fun…finding weaknesses in my system and improving upon them is fun! I know it is pretty easy to get a guy as a reasonably attractive female…but it is the quality of the interaction that makes it interesting, and these techniques improve the quality of the interaction!

For the most part, guys that engage in learning this stuff, are guys who have the qualities of 1. taking initiative and responding to their circumstances and opportunities to get more from life, & 2. curiosity about our world and human nature beyond the surface. That is, because of a desire to improve their chances with women, these guys are becoming broader people – which is extremely attractive and makes them much better material for long term relationships if they decide they one day want that.

It is just more enjoyable as a women to play when you know most of the rules too. The quality of sparring increases – the game becomes better & the women learning the stuff become broader people too! Learning this stuff yields dividends beyond just picking up.

alphawolf June 29, 2010 - 10:25 am

Agree with Expat: I like “taking initiative and responding to their circumstances”.

@What: wtf?

Never Mind June 29, 2010 - 11:34 am

@ J. Are you a lesbian? Are you a man? Are you a straight woman? You cannot be all three, therefore you are ‘shooting YOUR mouth off’ on things you know nothing about. You also have no idea how it is to be a man ( im assuming you are a straight woman), especially when it comes down to pulling girls ,but common sense alone should tell you its a bloody sight harder for a man than for an attractive woman to pull a guy . If you really think it is hard work for an attractive woman to pull a guy, anywhere near as hard as it is for an attractive man to pull a woman, you are deceiving yourself.

casual June 29, 2010 - 11:40 am

@Never Mind, I think the key word there is “attractive”. It’s really not that difficult for an attractive guy to pull women. It’s just a lot more difficult to be an attractive guy than it is to be an attractive woman, which is why there are fewer of them. On the plus side, a guy can do a lot more to improve their attractiveness than women.

Never Mind June 29, 2010 - 11:52 am

@casual, my point is that its way easier for an attractive woman to pull a man than for an attractive man to pull a woman.

casual June 29, 2010 - 12:32 pm

@Never Mind, that’s true if you’re just talking about physical attractiveness. I was talking more of overall attractiveness.

Never Mind June 29, 2010 - 12:41 pm

What do you mean by ‘overall attractiveness’ ?

J June 29, 2010 - 12:56 pm

@ Never Mind: I’m a lesbian. I don’t claim to know what it’s like for a man and never did. I have played the “game” as a straight female before I came out. I don’t particularly care how men pull women, but I do care about the misogynistic bullshit you feed each other that feed your egos and deflate the value of a woman. Feminist or not, I’m speaking only for equality instead of cutting corners.

casual June 29, 2010 - 1:54 pm

@Never Mind, the qualities that make men & women attractive to each other are different. While women are judged mostly by looks, men are judged by qualities such as wealth, power, and social status. Attractive men are people like rock stars, athletes, celebrities, etc. who have these qualities, or PUAs who are able to convey these attractive qualities to women. That’s what I mean by ‘overall attractiveness’, and a truly attractive man can pull just as easily as an attractive woman.

Never Mind June 29, 2010 - 5:17 pm

@ J. Since you dont particularly care (or know) about how men pull women why is it so hard for you to accept what a straight man is telling you about it? The fact that you dont care says it all; you DONT know. From the start i have been discussing about dymanics between men and women in society when it comes to pulling. You on the other hand see things from a lesbians’s point of view, so you arguing with what i say makes no sense. I also do not care about the pulling techniques in the lesbian community ,I was never talking about that. I dont know what you are referring to as ‘mysogynisic bullshit’ all i have ever said was what straight men experience when it comes to pulling girls, social interaction between males and females. Once again i cant help you if you cant accept the truth because it does not sound the way you want it to. I am someone who actually knows what im talking about on this topic . I experience it. Also you knew before you came out that you were gay, so your life as a ‘straight female’ does not come into the topic as you have never been straight and dont know how it feels.

Never Mind June 29, 2010 - 5:34 pm

@casual. Thats a good point but people are taking what i say out of context.From my first post i have basically been dicussing within a general scenario; a bar or nightclub or even in a bus, where both men and women co exist. Men are almost always in a bar or nightclub with a view to pulling an attractive woman. Its different for women. They get to do turning down because in the life of an attractive woman offers are always coming. It is not so for many men ,if any. If something is in abundance a person can refuse to accept whatever it is at any time without feeling that they have missed out on a lot. In the grand scheme of things men are the aggressors women do the attracting full stop.

1 2