- PUA walks up to a girl and say, “Do you believe in ESP?” Remember to SMILE or you may startle her.
- “Just think of the first # that pops into your head from one to four. Don’t say it. Just think it … now take that # and imagine that it is drawn on a blackboard in your head. Have you done that?”
- She says OK
- “What’s so neat about imagination is … we both have it … On the blackboard, I see the number … three.”
- Whether you get it right or not it does not matter, the point is she is playing along.
- “Alright, lets try this one more time. This time think of a different # from one to 10. Got it? Picture it in white chalk on the blackboard … you are thinking of the number … 7.”
- If you got the first wrong and the second right, you look like you finally got it … a 1 in 10 chance. If you get BOTH right (a 90% chance seeing as it is a psychological trick where most north Americans naturally choose 3 and 7 as their first picks) that’s a 1 in 40 chance … “and of course I don’t stake my reputation on mere chance.”
- If you get the first right but the second wrong or both wrong, say… “PROOF! ESP does NOT exist!” Then start to laugh like this “Mooa ha ha ha ha ha ha! And you believe in ESP!” a good neg hit to start. If she mentions that most people pick 3 and 7 (most girls wont know this though) just say, “really? Hmm… didn’t know that … thank you Cliff Claven.” (From Cheers)
- If you take the wording I have and do this EXACTLY as stated, you will be surprised HOW well you will do. When they ask HOW, tell them … I DON’T KNOW. Tell her you can SEE the #s on your imaginary blackboard. This is NOT a trick. You hate magicians. If she wants you to do this again, tell her … “don’t be greedy now.”