Quick Definition: An outcome independent attitude that an artist can possess to express who he is in a way that is congruent to his identity. This eventually causes others, even haters, to start liking him because of the genuineness of his words or actions.
*PUA Lingo does not endorse or support the use of these terms. We strive to describe them the best we can based on the seduction community’s uses for them in improving men’s (and some women’s) dating lives.
Barrage of Awesomeness has several components:
- Irreverent (comparative more irreverent, superlative most irreverent)
- No approval seeking in his behavior
- Lacking proper respect or seriousness; sarcastic
- Disrespectful, cynical, caviling, querulous, or vulgar—where one’s own feelings, or especially deference to the feelings of others, customarily command silence, discretion, and circumspection
- Eventually, sucks you into his world because of the constant display of genuineness, even if this genuine action is followed by dirty talk or “socially unacceptable” talk
- Self-amusement and the willingness to have fun without being affected by the judgment of others
- “He grew on me”—via a girl who eventually caves into the strong identity of the alpha male
- This is one of the RSD “keys to the kingdom”
An example of Russell Brand, utilizing his celebrity stereotype and his “dandy” sexual stereotype to get away with normally unacceptable comments:
Your style changes everything in the game. Elite-style from the start makes the whole dating process 10x easier. Download the 8 Style Attraction Triggers now (Free)
If you want to attract the highest quality women as an Asian guy… consider downloading the 3 Attraction Hacks that only work for Asian men.
Do you want to use proven lines to know what to say to a girl, what to message your matches and what to text that cute girl you got a number from? Then download the 33 field-tested lines to get hot first dates.