I recently became part of a group of guys that are dedicated to improving their lives and riding above the fog of everyday “normal” life.
As part of this challenge we call “The Gauntlet”, I have a few goals that I have to hit in the next 2 months. If I do not, there is a monetary penalty. My goals are:
- Write 500 Pages A Day. For every day missed $20.
- Write a Letter to Admired CEO of an Agency. Must be done before 11:59pm September 3rd, if not $100.
- Exercise. Workout 4x a week, 60 minute sessions. $20 for each day missed.
- Pay It Forward. Take out a guy or two and show them pick up skills. 2x. $20 for each missed.
- Profile of your Ideal Woman. Post to The Gauntlet Facebook page the profile of your ideal woman. Done no later than 11:59pm August 10th. $50 if not completed.
- Choose Target Locations. After profiling ideal woman, choose 2 events where she would typically be. Done after profile, due date August 18th. $20 for non-completion.
- Brother Brunch. Choose 4 men from current Gauntlet class and grab lunch. Talk about life. Bond. $25 for each man not completed with.
- Asian Interviews. Interview 4 asian pick up artists in two months. $50 for every interview not completed.
- Daily Check-In. Check in with buddy via call or text regarding daily and weekly actions. $5 for each day missed.
- Went to the gym for an hour, first time after being sick for a few weeks
- Reviewed Resume for a fellow member
- Wrote at least 500 words for my next book