PUA: Did you know that 93% of girls masturbate in the shower?Her: NoPUA: The other 7% sing
Her: Oh yeah?
PUA: And do you know what they sing?
Her: No, what?
PUA: Oh you must be one of the girls that masturbates then.
Her: HAHAHAPosted by Vince Lin on February 13, 2010