AKA Exotic Dancer Game
Quick Definition: The specific area of game that deals with pulling and having a relationship with strippers.
Strippers are gamers. We love them because of their ability to seduce men and make them feel wanted. There are also inherent DHVs in dating a stripper. For one, she must be physically good looking, because she is hired in a large part for her beauty. Second, the PUA that successfully games a stripper must have inherently high values, or good game (these two are not mutually exclusive).
- Most strip bars are real estate. The strippers pay the bar owners for specific times to dance, and they are their own bosses.
- Although not a hard rule, most of the time, if a PUA starts paying a stripper for any services rendered, he becomes her “customer” and full closing her without paying is no longer possible.
- Treat all strippers in the strip bar as 10s and neg hard.
- DHV spike with previous stripper experience and your familiarity to her world.
- Fake IOIs will be thrown out like crazy, thus one cannot trust any kino escalation with strippers.
- Do not engage in conversations threads that strippers initiate, as they are programmed to “sell” you a lap dance.
- A real number close or connection will have to happen outside of the strip bar, so bouncing her is important.
- Very important to DQ quickly and effectively early on.
- Be aware of the inherent baggage and DLVs of dating strippers: long list of male admirers, a busy schedule, flakiness, usually (but not always) some type of childhood trauma related to her father.
I have read about stripper game but never really tried it in a strip bar before!
- Stripper Approaches – Tips on approaching strippers by Neil Strauss
- 10 Tips for Picking Up Strippers – From Dean Cortez
- 2 Girls Teach Sex – 2 adult stars demonstrate sex positions by performing them on each other (hot!)
Posted by Vince Lin on January 2, 2009