Posted by Vince Lin on August 13, 2013
|Knowledge Sphere:||Venusian Arts / Mystery Method|
Curious as to what James Matador is up to since VH1′s The Pickup Artist aired? We get a full interview here with James about his recent adventures. In this interview we cover:
- Updates on Lovedrop and Mystery and The Venusian Arts
- His film career
- His new site, PUAArtist.com
- Using vocabulary
- What’s being famous like?
- What do you say to a guy that thinks race is an issue when picking up girls?
- How does Matador deal with Rejection or tough break-ups?
- What is a good day for you? What makes you happy?
- His thoughts on structured game vs. natural game, and RESPECT for the process
- How to deal with girls with bad reactions
- His use of vocabulary and how he developed it as an artform
- Advice to newbies on whether to use natural improv vs. structure game
- What is “natural game?”
- How to deal with voices of criticism, feminists, and people who criticize the “community”
- What’s he working on next (in-field videos)